Thursday 12 February 2009

My OWOH draw has taken place and the 3 winners are :

Linda Vincent
Jann
Alexandra Knittel

This has been such a fabulous opportunity to see wonderful blogs and fabulous work, there has not been nearly enough time to visit them all properly yet, just a sneaky peek, so I will be taking more time to visit at leisure now.

My great thanks to all who entered the draw, to everyone who took part and also to Lisa who must work 24 hours a day while this is on, but what a fantastic event it is.

Here's to next year and many more

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

OHHH I'm a winner :) Thank you so much Moira

Linda Vincent said...

Thank you Moira...I am thrilled! Your prizes are fantastic; I can't wait...
Love
Linda x

Alexandra said...

Your wonderful giveaway arrived me today. I love love love it! Thank you very much for these wonderful things. Hugs Alexandra