Wednesday 20 August 2008

Stampboard Challenge







Glenda Waterworth at Graphicus / Elusive Images / Artylicious has set a challenge to make a piece using stampboard and Elusive Image stamps. This is my offering. It is an ATC size mini book. The cover was coloured in two inks a pale pink where the face and body would be and a purple for the border. I then stamped using an image from the Elusive Elements Fashion Dream theme plate. I scraped the lips and nails and added a deep red, the ear ring is a Sakura metallic pen and the headband just scraped back to the board . The back is also stampboard which like the inner covers have been stamped with one of the EI Damask Delights patterns. The inner pages have been sprayed with Juniper Berry, Pink Bubblegum and Irridescent Gold Glimmer Inks and overstamped with phrases from the Say It With Words themeplate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, that's lovely - one of my favourite designs that I haven't used enough! Thanks for entering the competition.

Glenda

Phree said...

Your book is lovely, good luck in the competion.

craftimamma said...

This is lovely Moira. I really like that lady and it's strange, but I can't remember seeing her on the Graphicus site. Just shows when there are so many goodies you sometimes can't see the wood for the trees.

Good luck in the comp and thanks for your comment on my blog. I've had such a hectic time recently I'm only just catching up on blog visits doing 1 or 2 each evening. This is because when I get onto each blog I feel compelled to go right back through all the posts 'cos there are such lovely interesting things to see so it takes me ages.

Lesley